Fill in the details below and a member of our team will call you back
Please complete all
Read about the projects Durisol have been a part of
Durisol was first introduced to the international construction industry in the 1930’s and since that time has been proven throughout the world in many wide and diverse applications. First used in its current form by the Austrians, Durisol is currently being produced in over 9 countries which service the rest of the world. Durisol UK has the licence to market Durisol in the UK and Ireland and are based in South Wales, where the units have been produced since 2008.
- Product has been available for over 60 years
- Production facilities – Austria, Canada, North America, Holland, Israel, Russia, Japan etc
- Licence for UK & Ireland- Factory in Crumlin, Gwent, opened April 2008
- Replacement for traditional masonry wall construction.
- Forms a concrete framed building
- Made from recycled waste timber which is treated so that it does not rot or burn and does not support capillary action
What is Durisol?
In principle, Durisol is a Permanent Formwork System or the original ICF (Insulated Concrete Formwork) made from recycled timber which has been treated so that it doesn’t rot or burn. The system can be used to build both external and internal walls up to 26 storeys, above as well as below ground which then has a finish applied to the internal and external faces as normal, but without the need for a cavity.